Adelaide: BABOK® V3 Study Group
IIBA® Adelaide branch facilitated BABOK® Study Group that will cover the knowledge contained within the BABOK® v3.
The IIBA® Adelaide branch will run a facilitated BABOK® Study Group that will cover the knowledge contained within the BABOK® v3 in a collaborative environment. This will be a professional development opportunity for business analysts looking to gain knowledge of the BABOK and those seeking certification at ECBA, CCBA or CBAP level.
For details on our certification levels please visit IIBA Certification Levels.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3 (BABOK®):
- Knowledge Areas
- Techniques, and
- Underlying Competencies
- To identify practices that may enhance your own business analysis performance
- To share experiences and challenges, and achieve a greater understanding of how to achieve business analysis success
At the conclusion of this study group:
- Participants will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the BABOK® content and know how to use the BABOK® for reference.
- Participants will gain an awareness of the IIBA® certification application process and examination.
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such participants can earn up to 30 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours. For further details on the format of the study groups and the content covered, read the syllabus on the IIBA Australia - Education page.
Study Group Details:
Venue: ASG Group - Westpac House, 91 King William Street #Level 15, Adelaide, SA 5000
Date: Thursday 12th August 2021 to Thursday 28th October 2021 (Runs for 12 weeks on Thursday nights)
Time: 5.30 pm to 7.30pm (ACST)
Fee: $220 (GST Inc)
Please note that Study Groups are not available to non-members. Participants must hold an IIBA® Global Membership and be assigned to the IIBA® Australian Chapter. You will be asked to provide your unique membership number at time of registration. For details on becoming a member please visit IIBA Australia - Membership.
Sponsorship Enquiries: IIBA Australia Chapter would welcome sponsorship enquiries regarding our national virtual events via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other questions, please contact the IIBA Adelaide Branch’s Certification and Education Coordinator via AdelaideCertification@australia.iiba.org.