A Business Analyst Journey on the Organisations Transformation to Sustainability
IIBA Sydney would like to invite you to their virtual event on the journey towards sustainability and the surge for BA's in this space.
Many organisations have embarked on their journey towards sustainability, with plenty more to join this trend in the next few years. There will be a surge for BAs in the business sustainability space.
Join James Barnes, from SmartBA, as he discusses the crucial partnership role a BA plays in this journey. Understand what relevant business analysis techniques a BA would need, and which important skill sets they need to succeed in their role and deliver value to their organisation.
- Understand the role of BA as a Partner on an Organisation's Journey to Sustainability
- Understand relevant Business Analysis techniques and important skill sets required
BABOK V3 Chapters:
- Chapter 4: Elicitation and Collaboration
- Chapter 6: Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 10: Techniques
- Students Studying Business Analysis
- Skilled Business Analysts
- Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, or others who work alongside Business Analysts
James Barnes, SmartBA
James has a strong understanding of business operations, analysis, and business partnering after years spent in senior accounting and project delivery roles. Over the past 15 years, he has moved into projects focusing on strategic outcomes and delivery with a human-centred mindset. James is a dedicated volunteer at the IIBA and is passionate to develop business communities that can bring strong alignment between platforms, people and processes.
This IIBA Virtual event is free for members and $20 for non-members. Registrations are now open.