IIBA Perth : Agile Analysis Study Group
Join Amardeep (Gilly) Gill as he facilitates the Agile Analysis Study Group commencing on September 8th.
Before purchasing your ticket for the study group, please read carefully the detailed terms and conditions below. When enrolling and purchasing an Eventbrite ticket, you acknowledge and accept the below terms and conditions:
Participants can earn up to 30 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
To be eligible for credits participants will need to:
- Attend and contribute to sessions
- Attendance is recorded at the beginning of the session only, as per IIBA® credit rules. (2 PDUs per session)
- Need to attend a minimum of 9 sessions to obtain a certificate
- Prepare for each session and participate in discussions
- Participate in topic tests administered by the Study Group Facilitator
- Create and present one session topic and related techniques (6 PDUs)
- Ensure your IIBA® Global and IIBA® Australian chapter memberships are current and ongoing (at least until the completion of the study group)
Fees paid for study group participation are not transferable and are non-refundable.
The study group sessions will be held online via IIBA’s Zoom and the Google Suite
Date: Starting September 29 for 6 weeks, ending November 3
Time: 7.00pm to 8.45pm AWST (allow ~1.5 - 2 hours)
Fee: IIBA® Australia Members $220
Late arrivals may result in missing sessions and this may impact negatively your overall attendance rate and eligibility for credits.
Study groups are NOT training courses. The content is studied and delivered in peer learning environment, NOT in “teacher – student mode”. The learning outcomes are largely (fully) dependent on the commitment and effort of individual participants. The facilitators are IIBA volunteers are NOT professional trainers. The role of the facilitator is to support topic presenters and facilitate professional discussions.