IIBA® Adelaide - Agile Analysis Study Group (In-Person)
Join IIBA® Adelaide Agile Analysis Study Group commencing on the 16th August facilitated by Cliff Boysen, a Snr BA.
About this event
Agile Analysis Study Groups are aimed at supporting members who are looking at expanding their knowledge and understanding of the Agile mindset and Agile analysis.
Before purchasing your ticket for the study group, please read carefully the detailed terms and conditions below. When enrolling and purchasing an Eventbrite ticket, you acknowledge and accept the below terms and conditions:
Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
To be eligible for the PD/CDUs credits participants will need to:
- Attend and contribute to sessions
- Attendance is recorded at the beginning of the session only, as per IIBA® credit rules. (2 PDUs per session)
- Need to attend a minimum of 4 sessions to obtain a certificate
- Prepare for each session and participate in discussions
- Participate in topic tests administered by the Study Group Facilitator
- Create and present one session topic and related techniques (6 PDUs)
- Ensure your IIBA® Global and IIBA® Australian chapter memberships are current and ongoing (at least until the completion of the study group)
Fees paid for study group participation are not transferable and are non-refundable.
Date: Starting August 16th for five weeks, ending September 20th 2022.
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm ACST
Late arrivals may result in missing sessions and this may impact negatively your overall attendance rate and eligibility for credits.
Study groups are NOT training courses. The content is studied and delivered in peer learning environment, NOT in “teacher – student mode”. The learning outcomes are largely (fully) dependent on the commitment and effort of individual participants. The facilitators are IIBA volunteers are NOT professional trainers. The role of the facilitator is to support topic presenters and facilitate professional discussions.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Agile Extension® v.2
Business Analysis Core Concepts Model (BACCM), Agile Mindset, The three horizons of Agile Analysis, Agile focused techniques
To identify practices that may enhance your own Business Analysis performance
To share experiences and challenges that will enable a greater understanding of how to achieve success as a Business Analyst
To help prepare for AAC - IIBA Certification
- At the conclusion of the Study Group:
- Participants will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the Agile Extension® v.2 content and know how to use it for reference.
Participants will have support from experienced IIBA volunteers to aid them with the IIBA ® certification application process and examination
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs)
For further details on the format of the study groups and the content covered click here or visit the education page on our website using the following link-IIBA Australia - Education.