IIBA® Brisbane - Virtual Agile Analysis Study Group
Agile Analysis Study Groups are aimed at supporting members who are looking at expanding their knowledge and understanding of the Agile mindset and Agile analysis.
You will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the Agile Extension® v.2 content and know how to use it for reference.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Agile Extension® v.2
- Business Analysis Core Concepts Model (BACCM), Agile Mindset, The three horizons of Agile Analysis, Agile focused techniques
- To identify practices that may enhance your own Business Analysis performance
- To share experiences and challenges that will enable a greater understanding of how to achieve success as a Business Analyst
- To help prepare for AAC - IIBA Certification
Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs). To be eligible for the PD/CDUs credits participants will need to:
- Attend and contribute to sessions
- Attendance is recorded at the beginning of the session only, as per IIBA® credit rules. (2 PDUs per session)
- Need to attend a minimum of 4 sessions to obtain a certificate
- Prepare for each session and participate in discussions
- Participate in topic tests administered by the Study Group Facilitator
- Create and present one session topic and related techniques (6 PDUs)
- Ensure your IIBA® Global and IIBA® Australian chapter memberships are current and ongoing (at least until the completion of the study group)
Fees paid for study group participation are not transferable and are non-refundable.The study group sessions will be held online live, via IIBA’s Zoom and the Google Suite.
Participants will have support from experienced IIBA volunteers to aid them with the IIBA ® certification application process and examination
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs)
View the group syllabus and more information on our Education website page found here.
Please note that this event is available to non-members. However, to claim PDUs you must be an IIBA® member*. For details on becoming a member please visit https://australia.iiba.org/