IIBA® Perth : Agile Analysis Study Group 2022
Join Amardeep (Gilly) Gill as he facilitates the Agile Analysis Study Group commencing on 26 April 2022.
About this event
Agile Analysis Study Groups are aimed at supporting members who are looking at expanding their knowledge and understanding of the Agile mindset and Agile analysis.
Amardeep (Gilly) Gill will present a perspective of Agile Analysis from his time at BankWest. Join him to consider the Agile values and the differences from using traditional approaches. He will also speak about the scope of Business Analysis in Agile methodology.
Before purchasing your ticket for the study group, please read carefully the detailed terms and conditions below. When enrolling and purchasing an Eventbrite ticket, you acknowledge and accept the below terms and conditions:
Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
To be eligible for the PD/CDUs credits participants will need to:
- Attend and contribute to sessions
- Attendance is recorded at the beginning of the session only, as per IIBA® credit rules. (2 PDUs per session)
- Need to attend a minimum of 4 sessions to obtain a certificate
- Prepare for each session and participate in discussions
- Participate in topic tests administered by the Study Group Facilitator
- Create and present one session topic and related techniques (6 PDUs)
- Ensure your IIBA® Global and IIBA® Australian chapter memberships are current and ongoing (at least until the completion of the study group)
Late arrivals may result in missing sessions and this may impact negatively your overall attendance rate and eligibility for credits.
Study groups are NOT training courses. The content is studied and delivered in peer learning environment, NOT in “teacher – student mode”. The learning outcomes are largely (fully) dependent on the commitment and effort of individual participants. The facilitators are IIBA volunteers are NOT professional trainers. The role of the facilitator is to support topic presenters and facilitate professional discussions.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Agile Extension® v.2
- Business Analysis Core Concepts Model (BACCM), Agile Mindset, The three horizons of Agile Analysis, Agile focused techniques
- To identify practices that may enhance your own Business Analysis performance
- To share experiences and challenges that will enable a greater understanding of how to achieve success as a Business Analyst
- To help prepare for AAC - IIBA Certification
At the conclusion of the Study Group:
- Participants will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the Agile Extension® v.2 content and know how to use it for reference.
- Participants will have support from experienced IIBA volunteers to aid them with the IIBA ® certification application process and examination
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs)
To be eligible, participants must be a member of the IIBA® and provide their unique membership number at the time of registration. For details on becoming a member please visit: IIBA Australia - Membership