IIBA® Sydney - Virtual Agile Analysis Study Group
Join IIBA® Sydney and facilitator Peter Stamford to increase your understanding of Agile Extension® v.2 content and how to apply it.
Agile Analysis Study Groups are aimed at supporting members who are looking at expanding their knowledge and understanding of the Agile mindset and Agile analysis.
You will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the Agile Extension® v.2 content and know how to use it for reference.
Facilitator Bio: Peter Stamford
Experienced Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader, and Consultant with expertise encompassing Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Change Management, Software Development, and University Lecturing.
Excellent coaching, mentoring, facilitation, presentation and writing skills together with extensive experience leading transformation and change management initiatives. By the end of 2022 I will have transitioned into my new coaching and mentoring business with a cohort of equally experienced colleagues.
Master’s degree in software engineering and co-author of a university textbook on practical system development.
My breadth and depth of experience makes me suitable for a wide range of roles, including but not limited to:
Executive Coaching and Mentoring, Business Strategy, Business Analysis, Team Creation and Development, Process Improvement and Change Management.
Established and managed Australian Operations for Novell Inc., Regional Director Asia Pacific for the Santa Cruz Operation (SCO) and was Managing Director of Apricot Computers (British PC manufacturer).
I have been a NSW and Australian Veterans Hockey representative and am an avid golfer.
Before purchasing your ticket for the study group, please read carefully the detailed terms and conditions below. When enrolling and purchasing an Eventbrite ticket, you acknowledge and accept the below terms and conditions.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Agile Extension® v.2
- Business Analysis Core Concepts Model (BACCM), Agile Mindset, The three horizons of Agile Analysis, Agile-focused techniques
- To identify practices that may enhance your own Business Analysis performance
- To share experiences and challenges that will enable a greater understanding of how to achieve success as a Business Analyst
- To help prepare for AAC - IIBA Certification
Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs). To be eligible for the PD/CDUs credits participants will need to:
- Attend and contribute to sessions
- Attendance is recorded at the beginning of the session only, as per IIBA® credit rules. (2 PDUs per session)
- Need to attend a minimum of 4 sessions to obtain a certificate
- Prepare for each session and participate in discussions
- Participate in topic tests administered by the Study Group Facilitator
- Create and present one session topic and related techniques (6 PDUs)
- Ensure your IIBA® Global and IIBA® Australian chapter memberships are current and ongoing (at least until the completion of the study group)
Fees paid for study group participation are not transferable and are non-refundable. The study group sessions will be held online live, via IIBA’s Zoom and the Google Suite.
Participants will have support from experienced IIBA volunteers to aid them with the IIBA ® certification application process and examination
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such Participants can earn up to 16 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs)
View the group syllabus and more information on our Education website page found here.