How to become an IIBA Australia Partner
Overview to IIBA and the IIBA Australia Chapter
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is an independent non-profit professional association serving the field of business analysis.
The IIBA achieves its goals in the following ways.
- Defining standards for business analysis
- Identifying the skills necessary to be effective in the business analyst role
- Recognizing business analysis professionals through Certification
- Promoting the value of business analysis
- Providing information and resources to business analysis practitioners.
The award winning Australian chapter of the IIBA interacts with businesses and the local business analysis community through a number of channels.
Email and online
- Email subscription list (5700+ nationwide)
- LinkedIn group members (4300+members, weekly announcement to all group members.)
- Chapter website
- Nationwide webinars
- Certification & Standards Webinars (a new activity planned in 2016)
- Branch activities
- Local Events (on average 40 events nationwide across)
- Certification & Standards - BABOK® study groups (on average 20 groups nationwide)
- Business Analysis Professional Day Conference
Why Partner with the IIBA Australia Chapter?
Partnering with the IIBA Australia Chapter offers a range of opportunities.
Build your brand
There is no better way to grow your brand within the Australian business analysis professional community. IIBA Australia engages directly with thousands of professionals involved in business improvement including leaders and decision makers.
Identify new opportunities
Through our marketing communications and face-to-face networking events, IIBA Australia creates an environment where value can be communicated and opportunities can be identified.
Attract the best talent
The Australian IIBA community is rich with serious and motivated individuals. Participation is often driven by an interested in new challenges and opportunities. IIBA Australia is where you will find talented individuals interested in organisations that take their work as seriously as they do.
IIBA Australia Chapter Partnership Guidelines
IIBA Australia applies guidelines to promote a positive working experience with partners.
- Chapter partnership is not exclusive however effort is made to avoid conflicting sponsorships. IIBA Australia shares information about existing and proposed agreements so that partners are aware of any arrangements that may affect their decisions.
- Partnerships are limited to a maximum number in specific regions and categories to ensure that they can be appropriately supported.
- Alternatives to the standard 12 month arrangement can be negotiated. Including pro-rata arrangements for shorter period.
- Payment in kind may be an option in certain situations.
- IIBA® Australia Chapter partnership is independent of any IIBA® global sponsorship/partnership.
IIBA Australia Chapter Partnership Packages
Partnership Packages Overview
|Partnership Packages||Price||Maximum Number of Partners|
|National Chapter Partner||$10000||3|
|Branch Partner||$6000||2 per region|
|Event Partner||$1100||2 per event|
|BA Professional Day Conference Partner||Refer to the Business Analysis Professional Day website for more information on the partnership options.|
National Chapter Partner
National Chapter Partnership is designed for organisations seeking a simple arrangement to reach a national audience.
- Company logo and 250 word profile on the IIBA Australia Chapter website.
- Weekly acknowledgement in social media announcements.
- Brand visibility at all national events.
- Brand visibility and a link to a company profile in all Chapter communications.
- Free attendance at any IIBA Australia event x 2
Regional Partnership is designed for organisations that wish to focus on a specific state or territory. IIBA Australia has active points of presence in:
Each region conducts a minimum of six events per year and often many more.
- Company logo included on all Chapter communications specific to the target region.
- Company brochure available at all events in the target region.
- Brand visibility at all events in the target region.
- A 5 minute presentation at an agreed regional event.
- Free attendance at any standard member event in the target region x2.
(excludes conferences and study groups)
Event Partnership is designed for organisations who want to pursue opportunity through support for a specific event. IIBA events cover a range of business analysis related networking sessions, presentations and workshops.
Event Partners can choose to sponsor selected events in any region.
- Company logo included on all communications related to the selected event.
- Company brochure available at the selected event.
- Brand visibility at the selected event.
- Free attendance at the sponsored event x1
BA Conference Partner
IIBA Australia runs the largest annual business analysis conference in the region. This major event is attended each year by hundreds of business analysis professionals from a wide variety of industry backgrounds.
To understand more about the sponsorship opportunities associated with this event please direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considering becoming a partner?
Download our Partnership Prospectus pack and complete the Application Form included.
Or to find out more, contact our Partnership Director on email@example.com or any member of the Australian IIBA Chapter Board.