Call for Volunteers - Brisbane
The Australia International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) Chapter - Brisbane Branch is looking for enthusiastic, energetic volunteers to fill key strategic roles!
The current openings include:
- Education and Certification coordinator (Closing soon) goo.gl/4Akw47
- Continuous Improvement coordinator (Closing soon) goo.gl/8Wkk6A -
- Events Organiser (Special events/Professional Day: To work under the supervision of the Events Coordinator)
- Events Helper - Study Group Helper
The Benefits of Volunteering
As a key and an integral member to the Australia IIBA® Chapter - Brisbane Branch, you will be able to contribute and influence business analysis in Brisbane. You will have an increased profile through your connection to other strong and passionate business analyst professionals in a wide range of industries in Brisbane.
Your volunteer work will attract CDUs (Continuing Development Units) for CBAP / CCBA recertification.
Are you keen to be part of the team?
Please email your expression of interest or any queries on any more information on volunteering to firstname.lastname@example.org and use "Volunteer" in the email subject. Could you also please provide the following information:
- Full name
- IIBA® membership number
- Contact telephone number (preferably mobile)
- Current job title and brief description of employment history
- Why do you want to volunteer for the Australia IIBA® Chapter - Brisbane Branch?
We hope you can be part of the volunteer team and expand your professional network!