Hobart IIBA® BABOK® Study Group
IIBA® Hobart BABOK® Study Group starts Tuesday 9th May 2017
The IIBA® Hobart Branch will run a structured facilitated BABOK Study Group in a collaborative environment. It will cover the knowledge areas based on BABOK® v3.0 and will provide as professional development opportunity for Business Analysts looking to gain knowledge of BABOK and those seeking certification at ECBA, CCBA or CBAP levels. For details on our certification levels, please visit IIBA Certification Levels.
The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups are:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3 (BABOK®)
- Knowledge Areas;
- Techniques; and
- Underlying Competencies.
- To identify practices that may enhance your own Business Analysis performance.
- To share experiences and challenges and achieve greater understanding on how to achieve Business Analysis success.
At the end of this study group, the participants will:
- Achieve a demonstrated understanding of the BABOK® content and know how to use the BABOK® for reference.
- Gain an awareness of the IIBA® certification application process and examination.
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such Participants can earn up to 30 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours / Continuing Development Units (CDUs )
Study Group Details
Start Date: Tuesday 9th May 2017
Format: 12 fortnightly sessions
Time: From 5:30 to 7:30pm
Fee: $220 for Australia Chapter members (inclusive of GST)
Venue: Level 9, 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart 7000 (TASPlan building).
Please note that Study Groups are not available to non-members. Participants must hold both IIBA® International and an Australian Chapter Membership. You will be asked to provide your unique membership number at time of registration.
Click the link below for details on how to become a IIBA ® Australia Chapter Member:
For any other questions, please contact