Study Group Facilitators
Call for Study Group Facilitators
IIBA® Australia is looking for experienced and certified facilitators for public and corporate study groups for BABOK v3. You can be based anywhere to run the online courses or in any of our capital cities to run the in-person courses.
Why become a Facilitator:
- Share your BABOK knowledge and expertise, perspectives and practical application with your study group participants. Help grow our community and influence our future industry leaders!
- Earn up to 30 Professional Development hours towards CBAP recertification
- Opportunity to be featured in IIBA Australia Chapter’s monthly newsletters and regular social media posts
- Extended your professional network with business analysts participants and the broader business analysis community.
- Build and extend your professional connections with IIBA® Australia Chapter executive team and the Branch volunteers.
- Receive a token of appreciation for facilitation from your Branch
|BABOK Study Group|
|Commitment required:||12 sessions - (1 session per week) & 2hrs per session.|
|Mode:||Online or in-Person|
|Eligibility Criteria:||CBAP Certified, 5 - 10 years in a BA (or similar) role.|
Throughout the year we will also be running Study Groups for Business Data Analytics, Agile Analysis and Product Ownership Analysis so register your interest now.
Register today at: https://forms.gle/1iAo3nW3XsN8rRT36. We will be running courses all year so please register your interest now, even if you are not available until later in the year.