BABOK® V3 Study Group (Online)
IIBA® Sydney and Adelaide branches facilitated BABOK® Study Group that will cover the knowledge contained within the BABOK® v3.
The IIBA® Sydney and Adelaide branches will run an online facilitated BABOK® Study Group that will cover the knowledge contained within the BABOK® v3 in a collaborative environment. This will be a professional development opportunity for business analysts looking to gain knowledge of the BABOK and those seeking certification at CCBA level. For details on our certification levels please visit IIBA Certification Levels. The purpose of the IIBA Australia Study Groups is to:
- To provide a structured and shared experience to learn the content of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3 (BABOK®):
- Knowledge Areas
- Techniques, and
- Underlying Competencies
- To identify practices that may enhance your own business analysis performance
- To share experiences and challenges, and achieve a greater understanding of how to achieve business analysis success
At the conclusion of this study group:
- Participants will achieve a demonstrated understanding of the BABOK® content and know how to use the BABOK® for reference.
- Participants will gain an awareness of the IIBA® certification application process and examination.
The IIBA Australia Study Group has been recognised by IIBA Global and as such members can earn up to 30 IIBA® Professional Development (PD) Hours For further details on the format of the study groups and the content covered, read the syllabus on the IIBA Australia - Education page. https://australia.iiba.org/education
Please note that Study Groups are available to non-members. However, to claim PDUs and receive your certificate participants must hold an IIBA® membership*. For details on becoming a member please visit https://australia.iiba.org/.
For any other questions, please contact the IIBA® Sydney or Adelaide Branch Certification and Education Lead :
IIBA® Sydney - firstname.lastname@example.org
IIBA® Adelaide - email@example.com