Time to reconnect!
Hear from our long term volunteers, sponsor representatives and study group leader, regarding upcoming Canberra topics.
IIBA Canberra Branch would like to welcome IIBA members interested in better understanding the role business analysis plays in delivering better outcomes, to our first face to face event in quite some time!
Hear from our long term volunteers, sponsor representatives and study group leader regarding:
- Who is the International Institute of Business Analysis?
- What activities will be running throughout the remainder of 2021?
- What are we doing regarding Study Groups in Canberra?
- What is this Festival of Business Analysis about?
As well as a panel discussion of leaders in business analysis regarding the outlook for the 2021-22 financial year.
Cordelta is proud to continue its long-running support of the IIBA Canberra Branch.
BABOK V3 Chapters:
- Chapter 9: Underlying Competencies
- Curious about Business Analysis
- Studying Business Analysis
- Starting their Business Analysis career
- Skilled Business Analysts
Garrie Irons, Director, IIBA Australia Chapter
Tony Cox, Synergy Group
Garrie specializes in identifying and implementing technical solutions to business problems, coordinating the discovery of end user and business owner information and steering the design of a solution through business, project and technical processes. He has a sound understanding of both processes and technology, combined with a focus on the end user experience and delivering solutions which provide value to the business. His work has primarily been in the public sector within both NSW state government and more recently the Federal Government.
Design-led, Cordelta specialises in delivering medium to large-scale digital projects for government and private clients.
This IIBA Virtual event is free for members and $20 for non-members.